Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Part-Time $20-$25 /hour
About Our Organization and the Job
Heart of Hope Asian American Hospice Care is a non-profit startup Hospice licensed by California state in 2016 . We are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our growing team in San Jose, California. It offers a unique opportunity to work with a team that is passionate in providing end-of-life care to the under-served community in the Silicon Valley Area.
High-level Job Description
We are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to provide clerical support to the daily operation of our Hospice organization. We expect this candidate will work 16-24 hours each week. As our organization continues to grow, this position will gradually expand hours to full-time capacity with additional benefits.
Pay Rate and Benefits
Pay rate depends on relevant qualification and experience. We offer part-time employee benefits including Paid Sick Leave; 401K retirement plan with optional company matching.
- Provides clerical support to team members and volunteers.
- Performs clerical duties such as typing, filing, copying and shredding.
- Receives visitors and provides a high level of customer service.
- Receives and screens telephone calls.
- Assists in the development, production and customization of reports.
- Maintains and organizes documentation and data files.
- Responsible for handling outgoing mail and keeping stationary inventory in check.
- Organizes meetings and activities.
- May run errands for the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the administrative areas, with a high degree of personal initiative; experience in a health care environment a plus.
- Project coordination and management experience a plus.
- Special Skills:
- Must have excellent customer service skills and communication skills both verbal and written in Chinese Mandarin and English.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information and able to work in a fast-paced environment; meet deadlines and set priorities.
- Ability to communicate with various Managers, Directors and Staff and volunteers effectively.
- Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in bookkeeping /medical billing is a strong plus but not a requirement.
- Education: Bachelor degree in business management or communication a plus.
Please send resume to our Human Resource at email@example.com
Our Office: 1879 Lundy Ave, Suite 223, San Jose, CA 95131
**Heart of Hope Asian American Hospice Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer**