Job Title: Registered Nurse - Full-time (Pay Rate: $45-$50 per hour)
High-level Job Description
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides skilled nursing and comprehensive assessment in the development of the hospice patient and family plan of care. Skilled nursing services include but not limited to patient assessment, evaluation, and case management of medical needs of the patients; the performance of prescribed medical treatment for pain and symptom control; and the provision of emotional support to both the patients and their families.
Pay Rate and Benefits
Pay rate at $45-$50 per hour, based on relevant work experience and qualification. We offer comprehensive employee benefits including paid holidays; Paid Time Off (starting from 4 weeks) plus Extended Sick Leave; health/dental/vision insurance; 401K retirement plan with optional company matching; and Flexible Spending Account.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a professional nurse within the last 3 years; or a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing.
- Current licensure in the State of California.
- Work independently and have excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, and nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Able to cope with emotional stress tolerant of different lifestyles, cultures, beliefs, and values.
- Knowledge of and commitment to hospice philosophy of care.
How to Apply
Send resume to our Human Resource, Thomas Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Heart of Hope Asian American Hospice Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer**