Job Title: Hospice Social Worker - Full-time (Pay Rate: $35-$45 per hour)
High-level Job Description
The Social Worker supports the patient service activities of the organization. As a member of the hospice interdisciplinary team, provides social service counseling and guidance to facilitate the maximum function and coping capacity of each patient and family member. The Social Worker also provides bereavement counseling to family members as identified.
Pay Rate and Benefits
Pay rate at $35-$45 per hour, based on relevant work experience and qualification. We offer comprehensive employee benefits including paid holidays; Paid Time Off (starting from 4 weeks) plus Extended Sick Leave; health/dental/vision insurance; 401K retirement plan with optional company matching; and Flexible Spending Account.
- A graduate of a Master program in social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred but not a must.
- Minimum of one-year experience in health care, hospice experience preferred. Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of death/dying.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR Certification.\
- Bilingual (English plus Mandarin or Cantonese) is strongly desired or an Asian language is a plus.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
How to Apply
Send resume to our Human Resource, Thomas Chan at email@example.com
**Heart of Hope Asian American Hospice Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer**